Copper-line HDMI Interconnect
Tested to HDM1 1.3a / Category 2 - High Speed (when manufactured). Cable specification supports current standard HDMI 2.1 Ultra High Speed.
- 4K, 8K and 10K resolutions with High Frame Rate (HFR) @ 120 Hz
- Ultra high-speed data rate (up to 48 Gbps - 12 Gbps for each data channel)
- All colour formats supported including Y′CBCR 4:2:0
- Colour depth up to 16 bpc (48 bit/px)
- Dynamic HDR (including HDR+10)
- Enhanced audio-return (eARC) for formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
Available in HDMI-HDMI and HDMI-DVI. Available lengths 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 8m HDMI-DVI - All lengths SOLD OUT
HDMI-HDMI - 2m + 3M VERY LOW STOCK. 1m, 4m, 5m, 8m and 10m SOLD OUT.
This cable is not being re-stocked.
Designed in the UK.
READ THE FULL REVIEW - PDF